• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[release] luna stardard source code

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Fantastic! Something new to cross reference :)

Neat, its older then memiko's, its using some of the names from MoSiangs source

I can't confirm this, but I seriously believe this is a Classic Luna Online Source, mainly because its structure follows along the MoSiangs structure, but its updated to the point that it would be around the USA beta.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
may ask for the address of the download microsoft Visual Studio but for WIN XP...please..!!!

Reaction score
Torrents are not allowed, If you want the product, search online and do some research on the topic and then buy the right product for you. Any more torrent links in this thread will lead to some more serious punishment.

Reaction score
^true .____.a

Sorry guys, but I will re-upload the files soon. Mr.ZenJr could not comply with the TSO of his web hosting, which states that no illegal files, or hacks are allowed to be uploaded under rule 2 of their TSO. He has also defied what I have stated on behalf of Ragezone, as it can cause legal troubles.

I am therefore closing this thread, I'm sure we all will get along just fine without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back