• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] Omi Maker

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
After getting so much tips / help / support from this Board, I want to give something back :thumbup1:

This small tool which I created will make the Database Client file (omi.tex) automatically and is very easy to be configured and used - specially for beginners :wink:

Supporting Versions:
The following Database Versions are supported currently:
  • Episode 3.5
  • Episode 4.3

Technical Information
  • Language: VC++
  • Environment: Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC)
  • License: Free, do what ever the f*ck you want with this
  • Operating System: Windows XP and up

Download

How to use it?
It is really simple to use.

1. Make a new configuration (This is pretty straight forward, by the naming of the Input Fields)
  2. Make sure that:
    • The MSSQL Service is running
    • Your Database is set up to allow SQL Authentication
    • You have a DB User with permissions to execute stored procedures in your Database
  3. Save the configuration either temporarily (for the session) or permanently (a configuration file will be written in this case)
  4. Press the create button and watch it do its work :)

Screenshots
Future - [RELEASE] Omi Maker - RaGEZONE Forums

Future - [RELEASE] Omi Maker - RaGEZONE Forums

Errors
If there are any errors appearing you will get a detailed error message. If the program somehow runs into a serious issue (crash), please give me feedback!

Last but not least
This is not a virus or something... You can monitor the stuff its doing (networking or file system) if you dont trust it. You can also see the upload on

Have fun!

Back