Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] One-click Refine

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I developed this tool today and I'll decided to share! It's basic...Open your GS, change to 12 and u're done.

"What the hell is it o_O?" - Your gear(such as Weapons) get +12 refine with just one-click.

Download:

Enjoy! :eek:tt1:

w3bm4ster - [Release] One-click Refine - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Trojan Trojan Trojan Trojan Trojan Trojan Trojan Trojan

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes. You're right. But not everyone knows how to use IDA or hex editor. I think, u can be posted this "tutorial" weeks before I post that...But you prefer to post in my topic...Maybe...I could be wrong...Butttttt I guess u post this to "disturb" my topic? Maybe u can teach newbies how to use IDA xD

Trojan Trojan Trojan Trojan Trojan Trojan Trojan Trojan

Themida is always recognized by Trojan. I made this, because has many leechers using C# decompilers to stol my CODE and post in others foruns with own credits. Your computer is safe!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems like you use pirate edition of Themida or Demo version.
same thing will happen with Enigma.

My friend has Themida and Win License (original license). He packed for me....And, he used in own projects.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. You're right. But not everyone knows how to use IDA or hex editor. I think, u can be posted this "tutorial" weeks before I post that...But you prefer to post in my topic...Maybe...I could be wrong...Butttttt I guess u post this to "disturb" my topic? Maybe u can teach newbies how to use IDA xD

Themida is always recognized by Trojan. I made this, because has many leechers using C# decompilers to stol my CODE and post in others foruns with own credits. Your computer is safe!

i'm really sorry if you feel that i disturb your post. im not coming to online here always. i saw some ppl say virus virus so i felt if i just give a small guide here they can choose, use your app or do it manually.

i checked your app and its false positive. if you feel that im crashing your topic i will remove my post.

anyway just wanted to help some newbies coz i was a newbie too :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Themida ? Why the duck would some still this useless poop? did you know that Themida can be easily unpacked because hes VM?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This tools originaly create by int3

I never saw. However, it's simple. I developed this tool based in Rate Editor and the source is very old. Well, I not copy the Int3 code, if is what you think. Let's be honest, isn't a 7 headed monster.

Themida ? Why the duck would some still this useless poop? did you know that Themida can be easily unpacked because hes VM?

Well. Has many people around the globe that Ctrl-C + Ctrl-V the code and put in forums with own credits. Even knowing that they don't have any programming skills to do that. :)

Maybe you're right about Themida (I really know a bit about). But to unpack, i guess you need to have knowledgment, isn't it?

Back