Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Point Blank Server(Arabian)-2015! Open Source!Dev*Yuska

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server not fully but working deathmatch 2x1 pvp, and 3x8 pve

Eleminate not fixed
Tab and un tab bomb not fixed
Destroy mode, Iluminate not working
Raund not working

Server :
Battle Server :

Database :

Client:

Password: epicpb.th

Photo gallery

zOne62 - [RELEASE] Point Blank Server(Arabian)-2015! Open Source!Dev*Yuska - RaGEZONE Forums

zOne62 - [RELEASE] Point Blank Server(Arabian)-2015! Open Source!Dev*Yuska - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits:
PBDev Team & MMo-Network, PB Troll, MoMzGames

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Point Blank Server(Arabian)-2015! Open Source!Dev*Yuska

I ask all programmers fıx this server fully.

Releasing same poop over and over again....so annoying

If you are concerned, please help to adjust...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is not full fix though this server has been posted maybe 4-5 times already. You can check the forums if you don't believe I would test it but I already know the outcome!

shared only closed source. if shared give link thread.I also know that this source code is not complete so I ask all the programmers to complete this

see this https://forum.ragezone.com/f904/pb-offline-online-2015-client-1043338/

same server but closed source.

Very interesting, within 4 years, no one programmer make it complete.

Last edited:
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

skelleton copy contents and share with his name everyday seyfaddin, don't believe ? so look that
he said is designer and coder from this website on this video ->

but he just httptrack one of my clients website from perfect world area ->

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

skelleton copy contents and share with his name everyday seyfaddin, don't believe ? so look that
he said is designer and coder from this website on this video ->

but he just httptrack one of my clients website from perfect world area ->

Bola, do not forget you! So far, I have seen all the point blank servers sources of Russian programmers.Why? because who say author i'am he has forgotten to erase russian words all the point blank servers sources.

See please,this is first

translation.

There may be additional files are available, the server does not support php, may be used only for downloading files, multithreading is not working. Vebadmin can not search it sewn into the exe file. If you delete this file, it is created when you restart the server. Also, if you want to go to the host vebadmin http: // localhost: 3321 / login: admin, password: admin. Sincerely PBDev Team & MMo-Network.

I'm not a programmer. it's just got to make my point blank on the LAN to the club. However, no full server shared for 8 months...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

true setup online server pb?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

true setup online server pb?
Already this server now online . Use MMO Network

HackShield version is Old and Not Starting Game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Already this server now online . Use MMO Network

HackShield version is Old and Not Starting Game

i changed link working client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bola, do not forget you! So far, I have seen all the point blank servers sources of Russian programmers.Why? because who say author i'am he has forgotten to erase russian words all the point blank servers sources.

See please,this is first

translation.

There may be additional files are available, the server does not support php, may be used only for downloading files, multithreading is not working. Vebadmin can not search it sewn into the exe file. If you delete this file, it is created when you restart the server. Also, if you want to go to the host vebadmin http: // localhost: 3321 / login: admin, password: admin. Sincerely PBDev Team & MMo-Network.

I'm not a programmer. it's just got to make my point blank on the LAN to the club. However, no full server shared for 8 months...

I remember this server ... for a long time when he wrote it ...))
And so, the server has long been out of date, it does not make sense to fix or fixes ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the new client didnt working anymore because gameguard is unable to update and makes the game cant load...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link Download Gameguard update and open program wait.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"Yusqa"
i tried to play deathmatch 2-1 with my friends in my house(local area network) and tried to play with 3-8 (human vs computer) but got a problem..happened

[player 1 = host, player 2 = xxx player,player 3 = last joined player.]
(1.)2-1 (lan.. only human) >>> if normal rank player vs normal rank player, last joined player will be kicked(in the battle).
(2)3-8 (human vs computer) >>> 2-8 is working fine, but if GM entered room.....player 2 will got a trouble(don't see a players it's like alone in the room:scared:).
(3.)3-8 (human vs computer) >>> if all players exclude computer is nomal rank player , last joined player(player 3) will be kicked.

sorry for my bad english.

Thank.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to update the game guard? when i launch it, gameguard always fail to update
Use it before you start the game
GDrive:

Mirror 1:

Mirror 2:

Last edited:
Back