Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Private/Leaked 20 Contents for Habbo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A Pack of leaked/private content

Here below is the list:

"MezzCMS for Comet" folder (2 contents)
"Others" folder (external links to download other private content, 2 contents)
"23-Templates-for-BrainCMS.rar"
"AvatarImage+NewsGenerator.zip"
"ButterflyEmulator(OpenSource+Websocket).zip"
"Comet-Lebbo-Dev.zip"
"Comet-Lella.com.br-October-2022.rar"
"Complete-Catalog-06-2023.rar"
"Habbo.st-2019-Pack.rar"
"Habflame-Habify-RevCMS-Works-With(Nitro-Arcturus-CLEANDB).zip"
"HyceRP (Pack).zip"
"Leet-UI (NitroV2).rar"
"NitroV2-Custom.rar"
"Pack RP (Open-Source) with Nitro.rar"
"Plugins-Arcturus.rar"
"Private-HK.zip"
"Radio-Panel.rar"
"WaveCMS-main.zip"

Some contents were being sold up to 5000+eur in some places XDDDDD, there are total 20 contents in this compilation, read the 'ReadME.txt'

enjoy.

Mirror if possible bros, thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's the same Pack as above but with individual content guys (also have the entire content .rar)

Note: I have not made any kind of modifications to these files, I can guarantee that to everyone, anyone who knows me knows my inability to create a Hello World in any language, i.e, I'm automatically incapable of trying to harm and even if I were able, I would never do that

So if you find a problem inside some file, please let me know and if you want to send me a version without this problem, I would be grateful

Some pics of the packs?
Unfortunately I don't have any prints because I wasn't interested in testing the Packs, not to mention that HyceRP is without SWF, the Xetros Pack (also published, in the 'Others' folder) uses Quantum+, I believe it is the best Plus emulator but it is closed-source and as far as I know, impossible to use

Pack Comet 2022 from the 'Others' folder is functional, it's basically a 1 year updated version compared to the 'Pack Comet' from my youtube channel, it's from the same retro, it has the same CMS but it has SWF 2022 and Nitro V2, it's 100 % functional and the renderer problem making other people invisible is already fixed in it (you just need to change some things in the config involving port and something like that)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some things on Comet-Lebbo
  1. Crafting
  2. Snowstorm
  3. MarketPlace
  4. Anti Spam Packets
  5. Targetted Offers
  6. Exploit Fixes
  7. Wired fixed and new Wireds

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The package is interesting, I remember that buttlerfly was (or is) one of the best emulators, I liked to go into hotels with it to level up achievements lol, I'll try to run it, I'll get cms and swf for it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can I get to see those sold content lists? Can I et them as well?

Back