• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Rose Online BGM.mp3

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rose Online!I love the music!
And guess who's the little monkey that cracked it for you and that converted them in mp3?Its me! :D thank me later

Download

Monsieur et madame,enjoy..
My favourite song is Canyon01.Its so fun and cute and anime style! :fruits_ap

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nine 1!
allready seen it on a olther forum!
But NICE!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cracked LOL, what did you crack. That's just using a software to convert from ogg.

Blank
Reaction score
I accidentally deleted mine, mind to re-upload to a different website?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I accidentally deleted mine, mind to re-upload to a different website?

:eek: the .mp3?

Get an ogg to mp3 converter and voila. You don't need such 'cracking' abilities.

Reaction score
wow your a noob crystal x, you didn't even make it an ogg file so its compatible with rose online

cracked my butt?

unless you cracked it so mp3 files work with rose but i doubt that
and don't release a song that you didn't even make or tune you just got it from somewhere like Limewire and released it here?

Blank
Reaction score
:eek: the .mp3?

Get an ogg to mp3 converter and voila. You don't need such 'cracking' abilities.
I'm not that retarded...

I'm using 7h client which has different music then the original one and I don't feel like downloading another rose client just so I can get the music out from it.

Back