• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] RoseOnlineCMS v3 Lite!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i configged it, but the problem is that nothing will connect?I put it on a php hosting thing, and i go to the site, it looks fine. THEN i log in, and nothing won't work properly. No ranks, no nothing.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
God, why can't anyone read the f***ing dates on posts! January 23, 2008 was the last post, it's now August 17, 2009, do you honestly think there's still going to be support for a topic that has been dead for over a year?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Config in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 44

how i fix that?

Back