• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] [SA:MP] [FS] KrOniK DeathMatch System

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KrOniK DeathMatch System

I have seen alot of dm scripts on the official forums, and they where all basically crap and didn't do anything usefull, and mine is pretty good and is only gonna be released here since im banned on the official forums, enjoy.

There are several example deathmatch's

Hell
Sawnoff
Uzi
Multi DeathMatch
Minigun Madness
Grenade Throwing
RiverShell

Features:

Player Respawns In DeathMatch When They Die (Not many released dm scripts do so)
Random Spawns for each deathmatch so players have less chance of spawning at the same place
When a player types /dms a menu will pop up and the player can choose the prefered dm
Commands are in dcmd since mostly everyone complains about the old fashioned way

Commands:

/dms | Will show the menu for the deathmatch's
/leavedm | Will take the player out of the deathmatch he/she is in

Credits: [FF]Nimphious(Aka TeddyBear = Me :D )

Download:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: (FS)KrOniK DeathMatch System

this doesnt work.....

i added it in it gives me an error that it cant find the .amx file

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i did its a .pwn file then i run pawno then i click on the blue play button that says compile and run gives me an .amx file then put it in my server.cfg

then...started up my server and it says kronik.amx cannot be found or invalid file or w/e it is

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well must be something wrong on your end because it works for me and my server and other people, here is a fresh link

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Well must be something wrong on your end because it works for me and my server and other people, here is a fresh link

link not found ...error 404

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

soz bout that

Back