• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] [SA:MP] [GM] Public Enemy No.1 - Los Santos

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

A release by

Public Enemy No.1 - Los Santos !Walkies/GangZones Edition![0.2X]

As promised, I am releasing a boosted version of the popular Public Enemy script by Astro (Denver).

You will find that this script is an extremely modified version of the original PEN1, with TONS of new features which I will try to list here, but I may forget some as I added really a ton of new stuff in there.

First of all, you can test out this script right here: 88.191.109.17:7915

CREDITS: Astro (Denver) for creating this mode in the first place, mabako for his zones script and his weapon drop script.

Now, on to the features list:

- This is a WALKING WEAPONS mode! No runnies in this mode, but you can modify it if you wish to add runnies.

- Customized Gang War system with Gang Zones. It works with all gangs + cops. Basically, the highest kill count takes over the zone, and it works 24/7. Just make the most kills in any zone to take it over. All zones and zonestats are saved to file and load on server start.

- Weapon drop added, with pickupable weapons and ammo.

- Auto tuning for housecars, with a COMPLETE tuning upgrade menu, all of which SAVE to file also. This means you can buy tuning upgrades for your housecar, tune it in ANY way you like, and it will respawn tuned everytime.

- 2 new mini missions to make money: Taxi driver, Plane deliveries.

- 4 new missions integrated into the PEN1 rotation system:
* BANK HOLDUP
* HOUSE ROBBERY
* PARACHUTE THEFT
* HOUSE ATTACK
Try them out to see how they work!

- Drug dealer system for armor. There is no armor that you can buy or get using /heal. Instead, I made a drug system which restores 5hp of armor everytime you use drugs. You can buy drugs out in the country (near the farm, there is a map icon for it), and then sell drugs to players to make money or just use your own stash for armor.

- MANY new admin commands, try them out!

- MANY NEW UPGRADES, including:
* player upgrades (/upgrade):
Code:
Level 2 Weapons: brassknuckles flowers knife cane shovel sdpistol
Level 3 Weapons: dildo dildo1 dildo2 dildo3 camera mp5
Level 4 Weapons: golfclub nightstick cue bat katana paint shotgun
Level 11 Weapons: extinguisher combat deagle ak47 m4 rifle sniper parachute
Above Level 15 Weapons: grenade molotov
Extra Ammo: pistolammo shotgunammo smgammo assaultammo rifleammo heavyammo
Tuning: stereo paintjob exhaust roof spoiler wheels color
Tuning: hydrolics bullbars tuningpack
Extra Health: health
* house upgrades (/houseupgrade):
Code:
| 1: Health Upgrade $50000
| 2: Drugs Upgrade $1000000
| 3: TV $500
| 4: TV Door Cam $1000
| 5: Subscribe DM TV $10000
| 6: Subscribe SR TV $10000
| 7: Subscribe PEN TV $20000
| 8: UAV Surveillance System $100000
* car upgrades (/carupgrade)
Code:
Level 20 Cars: quad vortex freeway forklift bmx buffalo camper rcbandit bike rancher remington savanna
Level 20 Cars: mountain bf400 copcar flash blistac rcraider sanchez uranus sultan jester blade elegy sabre
Level 20 Cars: supergt sandking zr350 duneride enforcer cheetah fcr900 comet fbiranch banshee hotring
Level 20 Cars: turismo bullet rcbaron infernus stretch monster bfinject bandito kart copbike hotknife
Level 20 Cars: SWAT linerunner patriot rctiger faggio pcj600 pizzaboy wayfarer nrg500

- Many more features that I just can't find/remember!

Megaupload Mirror:

Have fun! Any questions related to this gamemode can be posted here. Please remember that all the standard PEN1 tutorials (which can be found apply also to this gamemode!

Code:
Originally released by [M2S]moe on SA-MP Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release][GM] Public Enemy No.1 - Los Santos

Thanks,

Been looking for this Gamemode for awhile... Since the one was deleted off the Sa-mp forums..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The link does work.. I just downloaded it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here I'll add more mirrors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is this the fixed version for 0.3a?

Back