Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Server Audition 8.0 Full working whit official Client

Reaction score
Hello to all,here i leave this pack whit server files 8.0+ localhost patcher+ all need it for start up the server. Enjoy it!

SERVER 8.0+LANDER+TOOLS

CLIENT 8.1

DOWNGRADE THE CLIENT AT 8.0

Instructions:
It simple uncompress the rar,go to phpnow folder,execute init.cmd and all is automatic,apache and mysql install in your pc,when all is ready go to auditionserver folder and execute in order. when all is working put the localhost patcher inside the client and execute and Enjoy it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
excellent i hope it works, could you upload some pics please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey matrixane, i already download your server.
You tell me to open init.cmd to install apache, mysql, and set the server, but i already have apache and mysql using xampp, what should i do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey matrixane, i already download your server.
You tell me to open init.cmd to install apache, mysql, and set the server, but i already have apache and mysql using xampp, what should i do?

@tiezan: Remove them, and open init.cmd again.
@matrixane: I have test it, but not working for me. :(. mesengerDB error Access deined. And when i run client with patcher, it run error popup messenger no name has button is: Ok. I click, and it close. :(

Reaction score
hmm i think the problem is no old password for mysql. but if u use tools inside the pack gameserver files. no have that error about messengerdb access denied to Audition t3audition!. hmm send me for private the screen whit the error. about client. u use a 8.0 client china version? u user the patcher provide in the gameserver files? u put the au.inf inside htdocs in webserver folder? send me a pic whit the 2 errors at pm,maybe can help u for run in localhost.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i think the problem is no old password for mysql. but if u use tools inside the pack gameserver files. no have that error about messengerdb access denied to Audition t3audition!. hmm send me for private the screen whit the error. about client. u use a 8.0 client china version? u user the patcher provide in the gameserver files? u put the au.inf inside htdocs in webserver folder? send me a pic whit the 2 errors at pm,maybe can help u for run in localhost.

Thanks for reply! I'm use client on your post and downgrade at 8.0. And, i has fixed for messengerdb successfully before i ask u. I copy patcher to client and run it. But, i don't know about au.inf and i don't do it. I want to test again but sever file link has die. :(. Can you fix it? I will test again, if continue error, i send u picture. Thanks for help again!

P.S: I testing with ver8.2 of your share. U has share it on GameZone.Vn. It work! :).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remove them, and open init.cmd again.

hmm i think i can't do that, there are a lot of my project, can't just remove them,

i try to install this server in another pc, but when i open the init.cmd, it says port 80 has been used by system PID

btw thanks for your response

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Matrixane: I have used ur 8.2 server. It's very well. however, when i play story mission mode, BOT's not working. Can u fix them?

Reaction score
greetings. about servers 8.0 8.1 8.2 all is same source code. the problem in this is very difficult. first for fix all stuff not work. need edit or coded again the gameserver. compile again is a good idea. all problems is in AusvBK.dll and gameserver.exe, other thing is the limited version can play just in 127.0.0.1 . i have a way in theory to change keydat and get a good landers. i working in that about 7 days ago.
@duyquang6 i cant fix anything if no check this dll.
@tiezan try to close all program http maybe u use like xaamp or other webserver. if u cant use this port when u use init.cmd get error and mysql not install. and cannot use the serverfiles. other way is install mannualy first the database engine like MYSQL and webserver like XAAMP WAAMP etc. and need put the correct folder and create the correct databases. Good Luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u Re upload please the server "Server Files 8.0.rar"

Back