Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Server Files Saint Seiya 2024 + CLIENT + GM tool + INSTALLATION TUTORIAL + NEWS UPDATES

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Olá a todos, vim aqui para compartilhar online novos arquivos de Saint Seiya, ainda não fiz a instalação, mas os arquivos possuem vídeos tutoriais, dê uma olhada rápida nos arquivos para a instalação ter sucesso, os arquivos estão todos em chinês , mas basta traduzir para entender!

Hello everyone, I came here to share new Saint Seiya files online, I haven't done the installation yet, but the files have tutorial videos, take a quick look at the files for the installation to be successful, the files are all in Chinese, but just translate to understand!

20 GB sem total

20GB Total

baixe o hjsplit dentro da pasta para mesclar os arquivos zip

download hjsplit inside the folder to merge the zip files

1° EXECUTAR HJ-SPLIT E CLIQUE EM PARTICIPAR

1st RUN HJ-SPLIT AND CLICK JOIN

View attachment 258196

2° CLIQUE EM ENTRADA E SELECIONE RLRSJYJSDS.7z.001

2nd CLICK ON INPUT AND SELECT RLRSJYJSDS.7z.001

HJ2 - [RELEASE] Server Files Saint Seiya 2024 + CLIENT + GM tool + INSTALLATION TUTORIAL + NEWS UPDATES - RaGEZONE Forums

3° CLIQUE EM INICIAR, E ESPERE CONCLUIR 100%

3rd CLICK ON START, AND WAIT FOR 100% COMPLETION
HJ3 - [RELEASE] Server Files Saint Seiya 2024 + CLIENT + GM tool + INSTALLATION TUTORIAL + NEWS UPDATES - RaGEZONE Forums

4° EXTRAIA OS ARQUIVOS A SENHA É ydwgames (OBS - SE PRECISAR DE OUTRA SENHA, TENTE ydwgame )

4° EXTRACT THE FILES THE PASSWORD IS ydwgames (NOTE - IF YOU NEED ANOTHER PASSWORD, TRY ydwgame )

5° ESTES SÃO OS ARQUIVOS -
Aqui todos os itens citados, ferramenta gm, arquivos txt para ajuda nas configurações, cliente, vídeos de instalação, entre outros, assim como eu disse estão em chinês, se alguma alma boa quiser fazer um tutorial para os membros aqui do ragezone, isso seria bom!

5° THESE ARE THE FILES -
Here all the items mentioned, gm tool, txt files for help with configurations, client, installation videos, among others, just like I said they are in Chinese, if any good soul wants to make a tutorial for the members here at ragezone, that would be good!

1234 - [RELEASE] Server Files Saint Seiya 2024 + CLIENT + GM tool + INSTALLATION TUTORIAL + NEWS UPDATES - RaGEZONE Forums

6° IMAGEM NO JOGO

AJUDE OS OUTROS E NÃO BRIGUE POR BS, ESTA É MINHA CITAÇÃO DO DIA:homem abóbora:

HELP OTHERS AND DON'T FIGHT ABOUT BS, THIS IS MY QUOTE OF THE DAY: pumpkin man:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to share it. What is the difference between this new server and the previous shared one? Does this new Lira include? Is it compatible with the latest release of Reborn?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this actually new, or just more blah-blah shenanigans?
The files are not current to 2024, but the updates included in the client are.

Thank you for taking the time to share it. What is the difference between this new server and the previous shared one? Does this new Lira include? Is it compatible with the latest release of Reborn?

tutorials within the files showing how to edit items and gms commands, plus updates of new armor on the client, I tested it on the reborn client but it doesn't work, unless you synchronize all the items on the reborn client with the server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I tested the previous server with the new reborn version synchronized with the items it did work, but there were certain bugs in the abilities that the button does not work to activate them (such as cosmos burst)... no idea if this server with the current reborn works now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do these files have the age of hades repaired?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much ram is needed for the server and client to work?
8GB BUT RECOMMENDED BY THE SERVER IS 16, this will also vary depending on the number of players, and updates if you want to add them to the server
--------------------------
update, for all 130 maps to work correctly, 128 GB of RAM is required

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently working on the 2024 files provided on the Saint Seiya online 2024 forum, however it is impossible for me to open the console in game.
have you encountered this problem in game but if so have you found a solution to configure it correctly because as I stated above it is impossible for me to open it!

Thanks in advance for any help with this problem.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently working on the 2024 files provided on the Saint Seiya online 2024 forum, however it is impossible for me to open the console in game.
have you encountered this problem in game but if so have you found a solution to configure it correctly because as I stated above it is impossible for me to open it!

send PM

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You did it?

Back