Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Some tables from the LDT files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're too lazy to read this the download is at the bottom, though some of it is useful information xD

Anyway uhh I have 2/3 item tables, the monsters table and the titles table but I had a problem and I accidently erased the DB and stuff.
So anyway I have now the mob and item2 table and the titles table gives me an error(only the titles one made it earlier)
But maybe you can fix it :O
And if you do you can use it:)?:)
Oh and I also forgot to mention about the full character table :eek:
I also have other useful LDT files if you wanna make them into tables(it can take a few time? xD)
I uploaded all of them to a ZIP file including 2 Rar files(1 with the finished tables 1 with the txted ldt files)
Now uhh to explain a bit what is each file in the unfinished if you dont understand

CHAR_WEAPON - Not sure but it has explanation on the kinds of weapon - might be useful for the source itself not DB.
EFFECT - I think it's tells what each potion or buff adds.
EVENTPORTAL - Portals I suppose.
EXPIRIENCE - Do I really have to explain this one?
GLOBAL_MOB - I think it's NPCs not sure.
ITEM_3 - The 3rd item table... :ehh: I think all of it are use-type items like potions and stuff
MAP_INFO - You don't really need it to the db(I think) but it's nice - All the map IDs
MAP_EVENT - NPCs/Portal/Mob spawn? or it's the messages popping up your screen if you pass a npc or a portal or it's the name of it xD
SETITEM - I think you can understand yourself.
SKILL - Skill data :ehh:
WAY_POINT - Might the the blue messages while you pass over a portal

Here's the part you've read(?) all this for the download D:
RapidShare:

MediaFire:

Have fun lul D:
Hope it will speed up development xD

I think it's my only useful post I have around here(and it's my 53rd as you can see)

Oh and I forgot to thank gmsj0001 for teaching me how to extract the LDT files :O

Reaction score
wow very nice if your intrested in building my database for my server feel free to hit me up on a pm. As ive never played this game i just code it. Alot of nice data...

I'd be intrested in how you read these LDT files. Because i still gotta reverse the SPF files as well..

it holds all the data and image data in it...
DATA/PROLOGUE/FACE01
DATA/PROLOGUE/FACE02

etc.............

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice =] i can't wait to set a server =]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I translated some things, nothing more .. later do I attach to download

extract this .txt to

UndoneUsefulTables/SETITEM.TXT

please tell me your help, there still translating xP

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reversed all the SPF files if you need help how to translate the LDT files from SPF to LDT to TXT pm me and I'll help you via msn or pm xD

Back