• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Travain 4 with map of T4.2 and some fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I should say that I only installed this once and since I'm only a noob, I couldn't install it properly..

so I thought I should share this with you guys so you can take a look and improve it if its any good.

the person who gave me this claimed it has some fixes ( all hero's items - even cages and bandages- and also some minor bugs with troops and trappers of Gauls and some other fixes )
but he might just be bluffing.
also its in Persian (have english but its not complete ) but if you guys thought it worth working on, I can help with translation.

anyway... here is the script :

please post here after you installed and tested it and tell us how it is.

I have some other scripts like this and I will share them too in this thread later.. ( I should upload them )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please add a new link :/:
this link doesn't work ,maybe I can help u fix it:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back