• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]WYT to TGA/TGA to WYT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Developer
Reaction score
Yeah this tool converts WYT files to TGA and TGA to WYT.

Download:

Execute the correct .bat file and read the instructions and the file to cenvert need to be in the same folder of this tool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: WYT to TGA/TGA to WYT

very good post
thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: WYT to TGA/TGA to WYT

link is off...

please up in other host...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mr.snaity,, still here??

"The file link that you requested is not valid."

re.upload it again. pls'
i really need it.

thanks

Caffeine <3 Nicotine
Reaction score
lol snaity is gone long long ago ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
got the files but don't know how to use

i got this files but don't know how to use can someone teach me how to use this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is the File Made By Snaity
The Application is Simple.
1st you will need to convert the .wyt to .tga
A. Edit the WYT-TO-TGA.bat and change this following line indicating by a BOLD Text
wyt2tga t File1.wyt File1.tga and chage it to the filename you want to convert to readable image

2nd You will need to convert the edited .tga to .wyt
A. Edit the TGA-TO.WYT.bat and change the following line indicating by a BOLD Text
tga2wyt w File1.tga File1.wyt and change it to the filename you want to convert to a client side readable image.

Download here

The Second File is used to covert .wys to .dds and .dss to .wys
But first Question is DDS is readable as image file? The Answer is No.. You Will need a converter from .dds to .tga But that tools of mine is now corrupted so i find another solution in the net with the proper keywords you can always find what you need.. the Plugins for Photoshop named
DDSext that can be downloaded here.. Dont ask me how to add extension in photoshop. use google how to use it.. Versions of photoshops are from CS3 and to the latest CS6

Here is the file for the converter. the help description will tell you how to use it so download it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back