• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Remember this thread?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't like people who think that the msn emoticons work everyone.

Oh and gratz shadown

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
YESH! I will deffinitely, I mean, from now on I'm completely Ducking free, am I not? I can go to a town where noone knows me and do whatever I want! Because of course, I would never risk going to a sex shop in my town... They would tell my mum and dad about it :'(

Reaction score
duck, after going through a stop sign? I wouldn't go there and have you drive me even if you paid for the plane ticket yourself.

You DO realize that you are only alive cos there was no traffic goign across right? If there was a truck or van you would be dead and so would the instructor.

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
duck, after going through a stop sign? I wouldn't go there and have you drive me even if you paid for the plane ticket yourself.

You DO realize that you are only alive cos there was no traffic goign across right? If there was a truck or van you would be dead and so would the instructor.

Hahaha... When I meant that I didn't stop on a freaking STOP sign I didn't mean I didn't look to see if anyone was coming or anything.

The exams are done in city, with real traffic and people. I had stopped in other 25 STOP signs but in that one I didn't stop the car deffinitely, I even went on the first gear since I was going so slow.

This is not easy like in some gay countries where you have easy tracks where it's only you driving.

Back