• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] Animated Male Character to put an audio spectrum around.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone
wamzor - [Request] Animated Male Character to put an audio spectrum around. - RaGEZONE Forums

Got a little request for anyone who can draw animation characters, not manga since that is a bit TO MUCH for me, just a clean animated character.
I'm working on a music channel since I have made a few mixes, remixes and following a study to become a producer.
I thought it would be a nice idea to use my clean logo/watermark with an animation figure and then an audio spectrum around it, for that I need an animation character but I just can't draw and well... I can draw a cube but that's pretty much it
wamzor - [Request] Animated Male Character to put an audio spectrum around. - RaGEZONE Forums

Basic indications of the character:

- Brown or black hair.
- T-Shirt.
- Blue Jeans.
- Headphones or earphones (If possible since it is a music channel).
- Male.
- Size: 1280x720 or bigger please.

Reward: Well, don't have that much at the moment since I am saving for new mix panel, so I thought about credits and link to your personal website on the soundcloud, youtube and patreon whenever I have putted everything up.

Contact Me if you are interested please or just put it here :p

Gmail: kevinschiphof@gmail.com

Really thanks to anyone that will help :S

Back