• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request]Anti-Cheat, will pay

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am requesting someone make a anti-cheat for CrossFire. I will pay you. I am going to be hosting tournies on there and need a working anti-cheat to make it better. I have asked my one friend but they have not replied yet so I am coming here. I am being serious I will pay :)

Reaction score
If you are being serious, you'll probably want to release a bit more info about what you would expect from the anti-cheat and what you would prefer it does or does not do. Sharing some information about common exploits or the openness and/or programming language of the client would be helpful as well.

Nevertheless, if you are doing a tournament (..especially since you are doing a tournament), why not just spectate in every single match and make sure no one cheats?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am going to be opening a website that hosts tournaments for MMOFPS games. I need a anti-cheat for this to be successful, just something that will make the hacking not be involved.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am going to be opening a website that hosts tournaments for MMOFPS games. I need a anti-cheat for this to be successful, just something that will make the hacking not be involved.

Considering there is no REAL way to completely stop hacking, this will not happen. You can block majority of the hackers but if the game has enough players, there are bound to be hackers somewhere. You best bet is to use free online resources to protect your servers best you can. If you hire someone to make an anti-cheat system for all of the MMOFPS games that you host tournaments for, you will be shelling out around $500+ for each game this anti-cheat system protects.

This is all just my opinion on the matter, unless these tournaments are very profitable for you, I wouldn't spend the money.

Reaction score
One option is to only host peer-server-peer games, which allows software engineers to develop a "middleman" program to (metaphorically) referee game-play to vastly improve security against (or even eliminate) illegal game-play. Of course, there's a significant networking cost to include such a middle-man. If the game is designed to run peer-to-peer, you really have little control..

Back