Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]Client K5.2 or K5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone upload k5 or k5.2 client that is not encrypted or upload patch for beta test of k5.2 or k5 or HTLauncher for k5.2 not encrypted.. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone upload k5 or k5.2 client that is not encrypted or upload patch for beta test of k5.2 or k5 or HTLauncher for k5.2 not encrypted.. Thanks

Please send me K5 client That intended to an offline server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ Alcohol25 & @ chaos123s

guys, i successfully run K5 server with Tantra K5 or Tantra 300Fr.. i just change the htmessage and i use my own custom update.exe and it successfully run.. but i stuck with my param because i dont have the xml2txl converter.. i use the param that include in the server i download.. but no good because i cannot edit.

-
chicos, i ejecutar correctamente K5 servidor con el Tantra K5 (enlace web: tantra K5) o 300Fr Tantra .. Acabo de cambiar el htmessage y yo uso mi update.exe personalizado y ejecutarlo con éxito .. pero me quedé con mi param porque no tengo el convertidor xml2txl .. yo uso el parámetro que se incluyen en el servidor de descarga i .. pero no es bueno porque no se puede editar.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Download the NexoGame client.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@ Alcohol25 & @ chaos123s

guys, i successfully run K5 server with Tantra K5 or Tantra 300Fr.. i just change the htmessage and i use my own custom update.exe and it successfully run.. but i stuck with my param because i dont have the xml2txl converter.. i use the param that include in the server i download.. but no good because i cannot edit.

-
chicos, i ejecutar correctamente K5 servidor con el Tantra K5 (enlace web: tantra K5) o 300Fr Tantra .. Acabo de cambiar el htmessage y yo uso mi update.exe personalizado y ejecutarlo con éxito .. pero me quedé con mi param porque no tengo el convertidor xml2txl .. yo uso el parámetro que se incluyen en el servidor de descarga i .. pero no es bueno porque no se puede editar.

Who's private server is that? lots of bugs though. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back