• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request]Grand Chase Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:( Please gimmie clientie!

Sorry pal, but he didn't have a Megaupload link for the client. You can either be patient and get the one I've provided, or search for one yourself. I'm pretty sure if you used Google and search for "Grand Chase Private Server Client" you would find some to check out.

Reaction score
Why can't you post it? IM IN A HURRY HERE!!!

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Why can't you upload it, it keeps too many users downloading.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why can't you post it? IM IN A HURRY HERE!!!

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Why can't you upload it, it keeps too many users downloading.

No offense, and not meaning to offend but if you're in a hurry, you can dig up other private servers client and use theirs if you can't get that one. As long as the private server is S1, you can use their client.

Otherwise you will just have to keep trying or wait till another private server opens and use their client, why don't I upload the client to Megaupload? I don't have to. If I had time I may have considered it but I'm sorry, I don't have the time to do that right now.

I don't have that servers client on my computer anymore anyway. Infact at the moment I have no Grand Chase client on my computer. As said you can either keep trying that, which probably the hoster has put a cap on, so may have to hunt for one. May want the server to have been closed to, since that way the client has had less modifications.

Trust me, if you can use Google efficiently you can find a season 1 client to use easy.

Back