Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Hebbo's CachingVB6 emulator

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently looking for CachingVB6 to add to my own archive. Does anybody have it? All existing links are dead.

It would mean so much to me, surely somebody must have it on a hardrive somewhere.

Thank you.

Solution
Here it is.

I'm wondering if you can get the source code of this emulator... i tried many times but never could get it. Heebo did a great job on the protection fo the code.
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Here it is.

I'm wondering if you can get the source code of this emulator... i tried many times but never could get it. Heebo did a great job on the protection fo the code.

Thank you so much! Oh my god, holy poop, I have been researching every depth of the internet for this, last time I saw this was 14 years ago back in 2009 when I got it working on my laptop as a child. This is amazing. I am so incredibly thankful. šŸ„°

Unfortunately retrieving the source code is impossible because Visual Basic 6 compiles down into a native x86 assembly executable with external library calls to MSVBVM60.dll. So you're basically stuck with the assembly language, just like how C/C++ compiles natively.

And I archived it at and also .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back