Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]How to know the font

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm working on a couple of things and i need to rework it.
But i need to know the exact fonts is there like any way to know wich fonts are being used on a image ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You mean trace name of the font which was used for image?

type in google font scanner, sometimes it gives really good result, if you upload clean font part.

You can also try ask on some gfx forum, experienced guys can give u answer within 3 sec, if font isnt rare.

Reactions: Rey
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean trace name of the font which was used for image?

type in google font scanner, sometimes it gives really good result, if you upload clean font part.

You can also try ask on some gfx forum, experienced guys can give u answer within 3 sec, if font isnt rare.

Thanks bro i will google directly, and a question do you maybe have the font called : Helvetica Bold, Helvetica & Myriad
I saw that on some PDF files when i load it in Advanced JPG to PDF FREE on the discriptions some times it say´s wich font is used.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Reactions: Rey

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Site #1 :

Site #2 :

* please like this post if i've helped you <3 ENJOY ! *

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just remember, in alot of cases a designer will edit portions of the typeface in order for it to work with the composition. It may be unique in that way (which you would just have to go into illustrator and edit it the same way, so whatever).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just remember, in alot of cases a designer will edit portions of the typeface in order for it to work with the composition. It may be unique in that way (which you would just have to go into illustrator and edit it the same way, so whatever).

Thats the problem, i've never used Ilustrator I don't know how to work with it.
I use the fonts to make a document look exact like the other one not for designs.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats the problem, i've never used Ilustrator I don't know how to work with it.
I use the fonts to make a document look exact like the other one not for designs.

Right click the font with the select tool, create outlines, edit the font's path data.

Learning some basics in Photoshop and Illustrator is beneficial to a lot of work, including work outside of design. Most letterheads, logos, etc will contain a lot of work done in these programs, and without knowledge of how to replicate it, you will just have to settle with the base fonts used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back