Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] IP Change on Client-Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm using the Ling files to 11 Class. I have the 3.0.1 Client from TTGN Jade Dynasty. I already set up the serverlist.txt to my IP server... Like this:

serverlists.txt file - Before change:
TTGN
Nexus 29000:TTGNJDIP 14

After the change:

Code:
JD
Phoenix	29000:MyVBoxIP 14

But when I open the client:

2012-12-22 18-00-23 - [Request] IP Change on Client-Side - RaGEZONE Forums

I already change the "currentserver.ini" too. But it don't seems to work.

Help me :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
one thing i suggest start out with a orignal client not one from another private server

Reaction score
one thing i suggest start out with a orignal client not one from another private server

Alright, I'll try it. But the bad thing about it is that I can't find a clean client... Like the original one from Perfect World Entertainment... With the same version 3.0.1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Alright, I'll try it. But the bad thing about it is that I can't find a clean client... Like the original one from Perfect World Entertainment... With the same version 3.0.1

Use the 12 class server files and just download latest official client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I didn't look very hard but I found a 297.. If you are planning on doing 11 class still, let me know, I can find you a clean client to use. I seen you post somewhere you are doing 12 class now.. which is easy to start using official client anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back