• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] Max zoom + Pivet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a client mod for max zoom out where you have unlimited zoom out, and have the ability to pivot the camera any angle not just that 30 degrees back and forth.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its easy to change ;)
Open global.txt in your client, find the following lines (they're quite at the start)

view_distance [distance] [minzoom] [maxzoom] [delta] [fov]
view_distance 1000 1000 1600 200 35
//view_distance 1050 1000 1300 200 35 30 80
//view_distance 1000 800 1300 0 35 30 55

Edit the numbers i marked with red to the amounts you wish to.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you tested it ? wondering how it look then :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, ive tested it quite many times.
You can make funny stuff with it ^^
for example turn everything upside down.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does delta and FoV mean? When I tried using that decrytion program, and attempt to edit that my editing font is different from the original for some reason and screws up on loading.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any clue how to get unlimited zoom on global server? i am assuming i would have to edit the exe hex coding >_< help would be most appreciated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FoV means Field of View... Every fps gamer should know lol

Back