• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] Please Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Ins@ne i have read in Many Post that you are ready with the Uniqueset Item Files. Please Share them out.I have been using the item files from Episode V posted by Ralfpro. But using them causes All the Items in names Display in Chinese. And it also Resemble as a Bugged Item !.And got no point in using them.

So ins@ne its an request to please share the Uniqueset Item Files.

Thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even if I do give you - no use. Coz your ZONE DOES NOT SUPPORT IT.

A3 ARTHAS IS BEING TESTED BY BETA TESTERS ATM. SPECIAL SKILLS ARE BEING IMPLEMENTED THIS SATURDAY. SO BASICALLY YOU GUYS HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO WAIT.

Thank You.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yeah If You please give only Unique Set Files .. And tell them how to Add them in the Zoneserver it will be a great ... Thing for me because i havent got PC that can run Part V Zoneserver !!! And many got the same thing .

Please please please please please please please please please Please !! I wanna Wear them .....

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hey man,

... I havent got the talent ... but you guys Have it please guide me thur and it will be done if u guys know it

Reaction score
I will try it out. Am waiting for Yag4mi2k's files with implemented Episode IV maps and Tower working so that i can start working on them. I just need to check his work extent cos me too have done some implementation. I dont think i will be successfull cos i am feeling that the Zone wont support it!

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
Yes, friend, The zoneserver is presenting several errors in reading with the tower event in the level 4, Mobs not drop the key in the level 4 in below ....
New Skill executable this Zoneserver former generates several conflicts in A3cliente, so I am trying to adjust it to "trying to" increase the new skill in the old zoneserver ...

About towerEvent solve is easy and only an adjustment of MObs Corretos and Drop Right of the key.
Files of Raf71 on the tower event presents different mobs in different tiers of towerevent therefore adjust to each level of demand for that work to your liking ..

Sim, amigo, O zoneserver est

Master Summoner
Reaction score
hmmm Yagmik uncle i understood .. >> Go ahead rock

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Good job Yagmik. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back