• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[request] signature like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Death Metal and videogames always mix ~ Riza
2. 385 x 135px is a good size but it can be bigger if needed
3. I have attached a picture but it needs to be rendered.
4. Death metal stuff usually use darker colors do what looks good.
5. A dark, evil style

*** I have attached the first attempt at this signature and its almost perfect the only things are the words underneath the word Riza are too small and faded if anybody could fix it that would be cool or if they thing they can give it a better look go for it***

as a side note the link to the unrendered picture is here

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That sig really looksspecial :p ... but rendering isnt that easy as u think... get made render..

Hello
Loyal Member
Reaction score
even if that was rendered, it would look fukd cuz of light effects and all on the edges

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know how Saosin did the first signature but if there was a way to get get text less faded and a little bigger it would be perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back