Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] specific 3.3.5a Repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking for a decent almost 100% scripted repack. fun server (Tier vendors, GM vendors etc..) mangos ascent trinity does not matter I want to run it of windows 7 64 bit. Please if there is something like this that is easy to install link me to it please :grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg every one and there grandma's have fun servers. why don't you code your own server i have mine and proud to announce i just got ice crown citadel and ruby sanctum scripted and working :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well thats why it is a request, I will not lie I am sort of noob when it comes to coding hence the request.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

tried to use Zwowzcore .. but I am having issues wont run I have vc 2005, 2010 x86 and x64 redist packages

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted to smack the last person who told me to code my own server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted to smack the last person who told me to code my own server.

I understand somewhat where he is coming from but none the less I have found a few repacks but none are that stable.. been trying to get trees cataclysm to work.. FOREWARNING dont try it lol its insanely hard

Back