• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request]SQL problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i have been goin throu an workin on changing my Shaiya pass for my database. I went throu an did all the hash in all my ini's properly an ran the config query with the proper pass i want in there but everytime i try loggin in i get

Code:
2010-10-08 10:03:17 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'Shaiya'., SQL STATE: 28000, NATIVE ERROR: 18456 (0x4818)

2010-10-08 10:03:17 ::LoadBillingItem 7  qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Char_Product_Item_E 7

everytime i go throu i go into that usp an try running it manually but i keep gettin "Login Failed for User Shaiya" ive gone throu an made sure all my passwords were right an they are. If anyone has some insight on how to get this working it would be much appriciated.

Thanks,
[Admin]Zar
Immortal Shaiya Dev

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well What i had done wrong is when i went to change my passwords for my SQL logins. I had ran the Config SQL query that comes in everyones files for their servers. Well turns out u cant just change the passwords there u will also need to go to the Server Objects Folder open it up then go to the Linked Servers Folder. Once opened you will need to Change ur password in game, PS_DEFINEDB, PS_GAMEDB01, PS_NCASH, PS_USERDB, and PS_USERDB01. Once you have done that and properly hashed your password using the passwordenc in your shaiya server files then u will be set to run the game.

[Admin]Zar

Back