Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Duel Evolution / Duel Accelerator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and thanks for reading this thread about the discontinued Yugioh MMO, Yu-Gi-Oh online (Duel Evolution/Duel Accelerator)

We're mainly focusing on Ygo2 right now, since it appears that version would be the easiest to restore, even though only server traffic of ygo3 exists, but that version uses an external library for server related stuff (easymultiplayerlib)

As of now, none of those games can be played online, but dueling in the debug menu of the ygo2 06 beta build works kind of, and a user unaffiliated with our discord server created an offline patch for ygo3, that lets you access some of the games menus.

This is a of the ygo2 beta build uploaded by derplayer who's also on the discord server.

Here's our where you can find the clients that are currently archived,
I think two are still missing there, which can be found only on the discord server right now.

If you are intersted in that project or would like to contribute, feel free toleave a message here or join the discord server.

Thanks for making it this far and have a wonderful day/night

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
notadeveloper on discord contacted me trying to scam me by claiming to have Code of that game, I'm not sure if he found out about our discord server on here, he wanted 10.000 USD and after providing clearly faked screenshots he was very demanding in getting payed for "his work"

Back