Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RMA's

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Had problem with new phone. RMA and got replacement.
PCI-E SSD had one bad bank. RMA and got replacement for a better one.
Bad graphics. RMA and got replacement.
Now have another bad graphics. Gonna RMA and probably get something new because 5870 arent in stock anywhere.

For the discussion. What happens with RMA'ed items? Whats your best and/or worst RMA experience?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've RMA'd quite a few things. Faulty razer headset, logitech g5 mouse that died on 2nd day of use, one msi graphics card.

But the absolute worst was my old Asus Striker Extreme motherboard. Had to RMA that twice. Took about 4 weeks per time so I was pretty pissed. I love Asus products but their customer service is poop to me. No idea how it is nowadays though.

Usually they see if the problem is fixable and if not they just send you a replacement.

---
I am here:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Only once. They placed a wrong motherboard on the list. Was like 3/4 weeks ago and still waiting for my refund. Takes waaaay toooo long.

I believe the RMA product (when there's malfunction on it) the product will be tried to be repaired, if not -> recycle.

@Alfons Didn't knew you were Dutch as well.

Reaction score
RMA'd a fair few things. I sent a Steelseries mouse 2 years ago to Norway and they claim to have never received it. I RMA'd some Corsair RAM (lifetime warranty) and sent them from Australia to the US, they inspected the RAM & i received the replacements within the week. Fastest turnaround ever.

RMA'd units are more often than not fixed and then sold as refurbished.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The scary part about some companies, when you buy a brand new product - they will try to give you the refurbished one as the 'new product'. Have heard several reviews about certain companies that use this practice, which is complete bullcrap in my own view.

Back