Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RO2 Legend of Wonderland

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
google translate
Ragnarok (RO2)Game Name: Legend of Wonderland
Game version: Korean version!
Support system: WIN / XP / WIN7 / 64-bit (not sure for WIN10 not tested!)Client integration package
Support network: stand-alone + LAN + extranet <<< that's translation say :p:
Feature description: random transmission + arbitrary brushing of equipment, etc.

i think the file inside of rar (server+client+GM Tools)

here is the link and have two .rar inside 23.1MB and 1.18GB

key: rb7a

SS

BUG? NOT SURE BECAUSE i did not tested it!(i don't have baidu account to see it!)

someone make mirror if this file so other can DL it!

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Can you re-upload to Mega and google? also please re update the pictures thanks!
i can't reupload it.my QQ can't login anymore in baidu downloader because, i forget the CP# to re activate it! maybe someone will make mirror

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ydsk
1 -
2 -

Dmf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The files are from RO2 The Gate of Word

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-18 at 06.33.03 - RO2 Legend of Wonderland - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
any idea how to run the client in win10 ???? the server! you can say work because it's run without error message. only i need is to run this client in win10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys did anyone successfully run this without problem ? The only thing i encounter was account login if anyone already make this working please share the guide i just want to play this offline

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys is there any new update for this thread ?

Back