Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Rohan] uRohan Client & other Stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sup Guys,

i will share some things with you here.

this is the Key: lrJFUYjkO08feFrcyQRpt9SC3iUrOmqqcrNKQj1s-j8

this is the Key: bqdhWC0a9ikx_aAZpZ8sRVTkGapjjnGHDh7Hv6DY1lE

later i will Upload some other Stuff like VMware 99 English etc

Last edited:
☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
well hell cant even extract way too many viruses i counted 60 before giving up
cleaned most but quarantined 3 hmm ya the 3 important ones lol

worth a shot :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well hell cant even extract way too many viruses i counted 60 before giving up
cleaned most but quarantined 3 hmm ya the 3 important ones lol

worth a shot :(

Welcome to the world of private servers - especially those not built on emulators.

Bin-edited executable files will 9 out of 10 times appear as viral simply because their checksums don't match with the original checksum added by the linker. Likewise 'cleaning' them removes the patched in customizations that make it work.
unfortunately binary editing of executable files is a necessity because server devs don't have the source code of the server or client to work with. We patch in machine code when needed to bypass things like gameguard or to allow client re-targeting.

That it will kick off false positives on most internet security scanners is an unfortunate side-effect of all that. The downside is that you don't know for sure if the scanner is finding innocent customizations or real viruses. Sometimes you have to take what you get on ... faith (tee hee).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sry Guys, atm im a but busy with move to new House.
I will try to Upload my other Stuff i got asap :)

Back