Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Runtime library error in server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pristontale server win7 i get an runetime libary error and i installed redristruable package for both 32 bit and 64 bit still aint work to connect to server or get in

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Re: help !

Your server crashes or it does not connect?

...when i was younger, so much younger than today..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: help !

d4rkelf - Runtime library error in server - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a shame, because the official Priston Tale executables are not reliant on Visual C++ runtime libraries, this is a bug in Magic / Mystic PT extension libraries... or Visual C++. (and there are a lot of those)

You could try setting an exclusion for Magic.exe in your system DEP settings. (I'm not on WinDoze any more but I think you can get to it from the Advanced tab in the system properties... hard to get to on Win7, but Win+R -> sysdm.cpl is probably the quickest way I know, the GUI way is to right click "My Computer" select "Properties" and then find "Advanced" in the actions on the left... confusing, because you're looking for the "Advanced" tab after already clicking an "Advanced" action :( )

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i finaly installed windows xp professional bobsobol but thanks anyway mate :) and sorry for the thread title misstake i didint really know where to post or what title i should made cause i really dosent post much at rz forum almost only look on stuff other put up on rz but thx for telling me :)

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh! And that resolved it? Interesting, I wouldn't expect it to have been targeting XP. That was already in extended support when it was written. :\

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Having the same issue right now. DEP doesnt solve anything. Tell me windows XP isnt my only option? can we run other extension libraries?

Upvote 0
Back