Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL1 props research and development completed: up grade item must be successful

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
QQ图片20200731173936 - RYL1 props research and development completed: up grade item must be successful - RaGEZONE Forums
1212 - RYL1 props research and development completed: up grade item must be successful - RaGEZONE Forums
Good news, I spent the morning researching this feature. Dedicated to everyone.
Hope it can play a role in attracting new ideas.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, first of all congratulations for your job! i can't recall the last time i've seem any new 'modification and or add" for the game.

Anyway, can you explain in more details what is this 'feature' you implemented? i can see the icon of a RYL2 item, but i'm not sure what this represents.

And i'm sorry i don't know your main language (Screenshoot)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, my English is not well.This function is used to improve the success rate of upgrading the device levelThis item does not exist in RYL1. I modify the binary machine instructions through disassembly to achieve this function.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really nice job! i saw something like this in RYL2 and ROW, a metal to improve the sucess rate, very usefull

Back