Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

S-Video.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok here the problem i have a HDTV and 2 computer.

One is a laptop with a GForce gfx card / the other one has a evga egforce fx 5500 both of them have a s-video (6 holes)

When i am pluging my computer on my hdtv with my laptop i am not getting any problem and when i am trying to use my computer the screen is just in black & white and is also flickering just like if you had a fans next to your computer screen >.< i tried everything even on 60mhz~ still doing the same thing was about to get a DVi to HDMi cable but its like 60$ just because my stupid t.v is a 1080i and not a 1080p BLAH! so before i'll get one of those anyone have a idea of what it is doing that? thanks

Sorry i must have ALOTS of type lol

Reaction score
theres a difference between s video - and hdmi component
unless you plug the svideo into svideo you wont get any picture
you are probably plugging in stuff into hdmi component.

geforce fx 5500 is too old to have hdmi component, you laptop could have hdmi component.

another thing could be - in the sriver settings you can change how your s-video cable outputs

Back