Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Salsa CMS for Arcturus Emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Salsa CMS for Arcturus && Arcturus MS Emulator Habbo

About
Salsa CMS is a simple CMS made with PHP 7 & Bootstrap, especially for Arcturus Emulator but also for Arcturus Morningstar

Requirements
• PHP 7+
• MySQL
• Import salsa.sql

Compatibility
• cPanel
• IIS
• Xampp

Installation
1. Download the repository;
2. Extract the Salsa CMS files in your root folder;
3. Import the salsa.sql file into your database;
4. Configure the arc.config.php file and enter the database data and client settings;
5. Ready, just use; =)

Preview
J2z62fV - Salsa CMS for Arcturus Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The code is definitely not conform with current standards of how write a good, clean and safe CMS.
Just by browsing the code we can see a lot of vulnerability and unoptimized code.

Nice try anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you and goodbye
EDIT: You can learn how to do this properly by using prepared statements and/or parameters here. You shouldn't ever manually do this. Let the database handle it for you. Please read more on this.

Here is some documentation for PHP:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, the code is bad. No, that's not a free ticket to post a toxic comment. Instead help, as a community should, each other by telling him how he can improve/learn from it.
Sure thing, didn't mean to come as toxic. Edited the post with helpful information :)

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, the code is surely not the best, but I'm glad that newcomers are still posting here, and trying to learn and improving their code.

I would surely recommend you to give a look on this book, since you speak Portuguese:

Also a good look on the PHP documentation for better knowing other functions that PHP provides, since I see that you're reusing a lot of code, and doing huge methods that could easily be replaced by functions that PHP already provide.

Prepared Statements is a must if you're not using any kind of library for handling your database layer (such as Database Abstraction Layers, ORM or ODM's). Give also a look into Software Design Patterns.

Happy studying.

Note: I wouldn't recommend people to use this CMS for anything production related. Just saying

Back