• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

See the ingame font changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
See the ingame font changed but how this is a screenshot from the tta3 forums... how dis guy changed the ingamee font.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
If you want to know about TTA3 Just ask those damn people. Why do you bother to ask here in Ragezone???

You need a different Client exe file which i am currently working to build 1 with Snow Xmas and nice font with good skill effect on creeps. Stay Tuned!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's different?? 0.o ... I see it the same as that of the Episode 3 files available here.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
.........Open your Eyes Wide !! enought that you can see..!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Strange. I've verified this. It looks the same as the old one to me on my screen and another screen too. Lemme check it out on a desktop and let you know.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
OK... ITS DIFFERENT ...

Once i was changing appreeance .. general Xp font the A3(India's) ingame to changed..

BTW dont know what i was doing..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hummm ..did u tried to use diffrent arial font ..coz it will work ... just change ur arial font in ur font directory it will change the font ingame ... i am using a modified font which diffrentiates b/w capital I and small i... so i knoe it works just try tat :p

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hey man .. Give a brief tutorial ... Please.. Cant get you

Reaction score
See the ingame font changed but how this is a screenshot from the tta3 forums... how dis guy changed the ingamee font.

the only diference i see its the color , same poop on the font , and thats like clan chat / whisper on 1 screen and normal chat on another

and yes its possible to change the font , but i need to look again to the client itself :p and i wont do it

or its actually a font file or its encoded on the client , nothing like debugging it and see

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey dude ......... one question ............ ya it is a funny question ............. u said cubicswine,"ur gameplay rocksss" .............. but i think Cargon was nt online tht tym .......... :p ................. cubic fears from even his name ................. cubic's gameplay sukks ..................

sorry if i hurt any1 ..............

Master Summoner
Reaction score
~Dude am not any where in the picture .. i took the picture from the forums :) am not there in the Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back