• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

sEledit 1.3.6 config./ Armor,Weapons & Acc seals lists

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I spent a we time on this as its uber easy when I find the things to mark them down.

If you all want to help build complete ones over time it would make are lives easy for making new gears fixing heaven books things like this.

As well as a nice add to Ronny`s EL killer tool.

Most is confirmed for stats and seals done in MS excel.

The number of line they are on is seal number with seal name beside.
I have not completed the armor and weapon only listing(what seals are weapon or armor only)

Think the other is easy to figure out.

Last is a worked config for Ronny`s sEledit. its just a 1.3.6 client for now. I wanted to try to keep naming format in the area Ronny laid out.

If im off a bit on any lines plz feel free to edit and any help filling out the rest of this would be nice and help us all as aids :thumbup:
I did try to stay to PWI based names as well but I did notice some MY names I need to change.
Im sure over a little bit we can all make the config and the seal lists complete

And I must add a Thx to Ronny for the Killer tools that keep me going:thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, a lot, DD.

But I still am a noob. I mean, I don't know what to do with these files.

I opened the element editor, and look at the tome, it has row numbers, and etc.

Could you kindly give some step-by-step instruction, just take 1 tome for example. Your kindness will greatly be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Never mind, I figured it out.

So, if I open your acc id, get 1435 (dex +6-7), in the editor, look for the tome, just replace the row number 4 (for example), and replace the "value" column with 1435 as int32.

I wonder if there is a way to increase the number of row, because for tome like "Love up and down", I don't see any accessories with str +13 yet, so might just put 2 of str +7, but it will exceed the number of rows in there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is what I found:
1. Putting in the wrong number could cause your gs server to crash.
2. Critical hit rate does not want to be embedded to the tome.
3. So far (what I found), only vit/dex/str/mag, interval between hits work.

Still testing....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, a lot, DD.

But I still am a noob. I mean, I don't know what to do with these files.

I opened the element editor, and look at the tome, it has row numbers, and etc.

Could you kindly give some step-by-step instruction, just take 1 tome for example. Your kindness will greatly be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Never mind, I figured it out.

So, if I open your acc id, get 1435 (dex +6-7), in the editor, look for the tome, just replace the row number 4 (for example), and replace the "value" column with 1435 as int32.

I wonder if there is a way to increase the number of row, because for tome like "Love up and down", I don't see any accessories with str +13 yet, so might just put 2 of str +7, but it will exceed the number of rows in there.

add my config file to sEledit and it will show you the slots you can use for stats. It should work all the way to 7. atm I only have one 5 seals and will work my way to the love up and down or a rework of it(yet to find interval seal)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far I found working:
1432 str +10
1438 dex +10
1443 mag +10
1448 vit +10
333 casting time -6%
331 int -0.05

Btw, DD, would you share what you found to be working please?

Thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im working on the Acc`s but as for the other I found all to work. Im sure it was top half of list was armor only seals and bottom weapons or something like that. Thats why I marked some in the center like the phy def cause a craft would crash the map.(not to sure if some can be used for both but tesying so far says no)

How ever the vary end is the def and att levels I know they dont work(around 1500 or so)

How I made the list was went thru PWDB and sEledit and my client side by side and set in the seals then how I made sure they where the right one(not always in order between the lists) was used a full armor or weapon part and filled all seals with one number to make sure(some was a no brainer cause some things have only one seal).

Ill work on it some more soon and add (weapon only) (armor only) and (not working) in as well as more seals.Please if you find other please edit the file and we can maybe fill the lists over time.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
337-is interval -0.01
1347-+150 hp
1467-vit +7-8
1457-dex +7-8

to add to list but i want to point out that decrease phys defense does not work. ive done extensive testing and it is non functional. so ive been replacing that garbage stat with others on elements.data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
def/attack levels don't work because the server/client does not support that. We need version 1.4 for those...

I wish we can get a leak...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1896 Decrease Physical Harm + 3% (armor set seal)
1901 Interval Between Attack -0.05 seconds (armor set seal)
1903 Critical Hit Rate +3% (armor set seal)
1904 Interval Between Attack -0.05 seconds (armor set seal)
1906 Critical Hit Rate +3% (armor set seal)
1907 Channelling -3% (armor set seal)
1909 Critical Hit Rate +3% (armor set seal)

almost thru the set seals and from the looks of it they are duped a lot(even trying random numbers in the area ie. 1910, 1911)

I will add the def and att levels for set seals asap but please note they don`t work on are systems.

Im sure I found more but forget what ones but will sort out to share with you all.

And ty R3d finding 1457 and 1467 true values(I had on one of the alternate stats)

changes alot of lines from 1451 to 1469(ok well all lines)your info would make them

1451 Strength +6~7
1452 Strength +7~8
1453 Strength +8~9
1454 Strength +9~10

1456 Dexterity +6~7
1457 Dexterity +7~8
1458 Dexterity +8~9
1459 Dexterity +9~10

1461 Magic +6~7
1462 Magic +7~8
1463 Magic +8~9
1464 Magic +9~10

Please note the missing number between when you add to your file I`m not sure what they are yet if any.

The seals are the best part of PW I think most are set out so nice and neat with a pattern to it unlike most of what they have(like NPC to NPC craft list I make neat and do side by side numbers like 1,2,3,4 They throw in the next one they have open to use, Wish I could go back and give them a kick for that lol)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have yet to find but I dont think they will be on this list.

Look in eldata in list 0(first one) look at item 2284 to 2298

I think they are in here if I find other Ill add.

Or they may be the seals in the 2300`s of the list I made.

no 100% way to test due to they will ever work on are systems

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have found alot of those stats work on armor weapons and acc but i only tested some ids on the tomes in witch when i added stats to it like stats that were for armor and weapons it turned the tome completely white and it did not show the stats but funny thing is when i clicked it to add it to the slot my stats changed but the tome is completely white and dont show the stats really weird

Back