Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Selling iPhone 4. Looking for an android

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my iPhone 4 for $225. Of course I'm going to need a replacement. I need some recommendations. I would like to get an android that's around $100 used.

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just an opinion. If you are happy with iPhone, don't change.

Few months ago I got one of first dual core phones, now it's outdated. What I am trying to say is, it's hard to keep up with latest android phones. But galaxy Nexus looks promising

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You know there's a merchant zone right.

I'm not trying to sell it here -.- I already have some one who wants to buy it. Only reason I haven't yet is because I don't have a replacement.

I'm not really trying to keep up-to-date. A new android comes out every full moon. That'd be ridiculous.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to sell it here -.- I already have some one who wants to buy it. Only reason I haven't yet is because I don't have a replacement.

I'm not really trying to keep up-to-date. A new android comes out every full moon. That'd be ridiculous.

Misleading title is misleading. All I can say is that you're going to regret your decision.

Back