• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Server Control Center

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heya :D:

I was bored so i made this little handy tool for my server and i want to share. Maybe its some help for you :):

Its nothing Special, just another Tool to start and stop services, check if they are online and check your ram.

SCC - Server Control Center - RaGEZONE Forums

Source is made with VB.NET 2010

Have fun :):

Attachments

• Server-Control-Center.7z
    21.2 KB · Views: 118
  • SCC_source.7z
    69.7 KB · Views: 83
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Another one of these, so 2010....can someone make a real tool?

I dont know whats your problem. I was bored so i did this thing. Its free, it comes with source and its handy. So what ?

BTW i whould prefer C++ but my programs whould not run on shitdows :wink:

Reaction score
An NPC Coordinate Generator?
You get to choose a map from a dropdown list and once you've selected a map, that map's minimap will show in a picturebox. Wherever you click you'll get the correct coordinates. It would save loads of time placing NPC's. :p

Reaction score
You get to choose a map from a dropdown list and once you've selected a map, that map's minimap will show in a picturebox. Wherever you click you'll get the correct coordinates. It would save loads of time placing NPC's. :p

could also generate the 'code' for you to place in NPC.txt

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hmm. Sounds like a plan. I'll take a look on that idea and maybe i'll try :):

could also generate the 'code' for you to place in NPC.txt

Yep that sounds good.

Reaction score
A neat little bonus feature would be the angle the npc is facing. If you could make something to allow users to find out which way it would be facing when you change it that would also save a lot of time.

Back