• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Server Files 3.8e & 4.4 download them here

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Those are working server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
r these the most recently updated ones like in rmc and divinity???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, i've been looking for a set of 4.4 files to tinker with. I'm not sure I would go as far as saying they're entirely working, since there appears to be some parts missing from of your two main config files. Essencially most of the maps are missing from both the rmserver.ini and rmsrvscript.ini files. A good start all in all, but you could stir up some extra questions towards you from people still learning how to manage the files.

Thanks again for the dl!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Those were the original files released for the 4.4 server.

The 3.8 files are the fixed ones.

Azumi mostly and Rod released some fixes for the data base such as the blue rares getting stuck in inventory and for the power pellets ect.

I have to look around I got more cd's with redmoon files somewhere I know I can find my database and server configs if I try. I had a 4.4 server with a bd running online for awhile.

Back