Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server lines fall

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. After turning on the server, the lines began to fall. Thought the problem in glinkd. Replaced glinkd another assembly. The situation has not changed. There is nothing in the logs:
gdeliveryd: err : Query Server Connected!!!
gdeliveryd: err : kwar:pray_val not reach:cur_val=0:require_val=3500000
gdeliveryd: err : link version invalid, sid=23:cur=0:version=1302
In gamesys.conf address 127.0.0.1
Departures of lines occur at different times. Maybe in an hour, maybe in a day. Please tell me how to be?
Sorry my bad english. Im Russia.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello. After turning on the server, the lines began to fall. Thought the problem in glinkd. Replaced glinkd another assembly. The situation has not changed. There is nothing in the logs:
Departures of lines occur at different times. Maybe in an hour, maybe in a day. Please tell me how to be?

look and put a new elements.data sure is that something wrong you got there

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

theres your problem, you have pray value set incorrectly

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
theres your problem, you have pray value set incorrectly

sigh, if people would just read the friggin forum before messing with the era and pray stuff... i've provided exact instructions for how to make it advance quickly without breaking things...

Upvote 0
Back