• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Server SS2 Error (Play with friend)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am install GB SS2 Succeed, but i can not play with friend. When my friend login to my room, game client crashed:
VNXQ - Server SS2 Error (Play with friend) - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ese gunbound tiene muchos errores, pero se puede evadir como está en la instrucciones y asi poder jugar en local, con los nikname en la base de datos de 4 caracteres: "user" "us01" "us02"....

test

en la primera partida el master inicia con /shrduatlwkr , se suicida, pulsar enter, luego el usuario que ingresó pulsa enter, y podra ver el mob del master, y con errores, pero ya se puede iniciar un vs
*Pero todo esto es con 1vs1. y avatar off

2vs2 - 3vs3 o 4vs4 aun no sé si funcione
And in the first game when the user enters the room can not see the master, but the master if I could look normal, you must start the game with the command / shrduatlwkr, suicide, and the master must press enter, then the user entrance hall hit enter, and you can see the master, but with no serious impediment errors, in my opinion for a battle vs, using the command / shrduatlwkr, xD

* But all this is with 1v1. avatar off.
2v2 - 3v3 or 4v4 even I have no idea if it works

-usando google traductor xd

(master room)

Last edited:
Back