• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [Service] Custom hotelview maker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello do you have to v18?

Yeah? My views generally works for r14-r35 i think.. They've got the same concept at least.. Just tell me what you want (in order like i said) and i'll see if i have time :wink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its ok. i madeit my self , but you should release , may use on my Rp hotel coming soon. ( if i decide im going to make it)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its ok. i madeit my self , but you should release , may use on my Rp hotel coming soon. ( if i decide im going to make it)

Well, can't release it with the habbos.in thingy eh? Anyways, my computer crashed and it got lost.. I don't bother make it again :p:

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

v36 hv (if there is one..?) if not, then i guess US (not beta hv's)

Name is FusionX Hotel.

thanksssss :D

FusionX in original font got too big.. Any other fonts you want for FusionX? And i had to do the US view..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
*Bump* Waking the thread :): No more views i shall make? :$:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you make me a v26 hotel view ?/
I Want it Epic xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back