• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Set Effect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to add set effect on my tpa,

but when I check set effect excel I cant find where are the description for each set effect.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f400/set-effect-items-837510/

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UP!!! Set effect are not working... but I can see their stats written ingame, but the stats doesnt really work..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
set effect.PNG - Set Effect - RaGEZONE Forums

I just want to know, If items have 2 or more set effect, the set effect wont work?

but when I use only 1 set effect per code, the set effect works?

please confirm..

thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if the effect uses % put -1 one :)

I didnt get this one? please elaborate..

What I know is if i put 1 on ieffectfunction column, the effect is will inc xx%..

What i meant on the Screenshot was, If i put 2 or more set effect on 1 id, then put that id on setitem tpa, that set effect wont work.

but if I only use 1 set effect for 1 id, then put that id on setitem tpa, that set effect will work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Capture.PNG - Set Effect - RaGEZONE Forums

please tell me what should i do? i cant fix the set effect

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back