• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Setting password

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys.
I want to set a password for login the game because of the security problems.
I know how to write the project but I don't know how to set in
Is it related to the db? Do I need to add something new in the db.UserInfo or others?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't you know? i'm mixing those files by myself i just added the AgentServer to be english that's all i did... i did nothing changed...
i followed kevin and mega's tutorial...
but since the agentserver has to many problems my colution i did is to only mix it...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then bringing up the topic and returning to the main issue, could someone me a clearer example of what I could do to put PW, I tried editing the usp_login putting to ask Pw but gives error of login no matter if the password is right or wrong ...

thx..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I achieved my server set to use codes set by users when creating your account:
If the ID and pw does not exist in the DB Create new account ..
If the ID and Pw agree Db opens the account created
if the ID or PW are incorrect will create a new account

All this is done Configuring Usp_Login

Can you teach me :(?

Upvote 0
Back