Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setup a RSPS locally

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm new to this forum so I hope this will be a long stay!
Getting straight to the point, th e title pretty much says it all... I want to setup normal runescape private server (feather 718 if it even matters...) but the only diffrence being that I want it to run locally so I can run it when I have no Internet... No one except me will ever play on it so it is just a way for me to do solo runescape when I have no Internet.
If anyone could help me, that would be highly apreciated...

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there's nothing you have to do to run it locally... Just don't open ports in your router/firewall, and don't hand out your IP. Run the server, make sure your ip is set to 127.0.0.1 (It usually is by default) then you can just play with yoiurself

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does it work even when i have no Internet acess?

And thanks for the help!

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes it does. 127.0.0.1 is a local up to your computer, and as long add your source doesn't connect to the internet to download anything, you should be fine

Back