• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Setup]Ro2 Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@2azn4u
U need to get the english patch. The link is somewhere around here. Also if u update the client you'll most likely have to reapply the patch.

.cha0s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have uploaded to rapidshare

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where can i dL the client and server for RO2 plss post the link ty

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ty, worked great where can i download the client setup and should i use whitenet to connect to my server, also should i update the client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Umm I cant download anything. I just want to play RO2 again, but none of the links work. can someone help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re-posting... RO2 GotW shut down over 1 year ago... I uploaded all files necessary to run a server which would include the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ummm,,,,,,,is this thread still working ? please some1 reply to me @@

Back