• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] My Glogic [EP4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
^^ my comeback share:

OmegaRan Glogic

http://downloads.omegaran.com/167-237-Skills(v5).zip
New Features
New SkillZ 167 & 187 of Taiwan + 197-237 costumized skillz
123ran's crowsale + mine
167 & 187 Scrolls of mine (credits to eifel)
Zentrix' New Update

Skill animation

Animation Features
Crosshanded Char (Man Only)
Etc!

Credits to Eifel, Marck, Denver, Zentrix & delzondamk2 ^^

:blushing:

Last edited:
Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great dude, can i make this as the reccomended glogic in the "how to make ep4" thread? I hope this will always be updated with the current developed features in ep4. For us to make it easier to add or browse for guides/ files to be added.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sir seifer this has -OverkiLL- current update and your 167-237 skills and scrools?
what are the numbers for the scrools?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
167-187 only,,

for 197-237 skillz it has no scroll ^_^ maybe if i learn how to make scrolls thru hex i can make it for u ^_^ just learn that skillz thru GMC

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wee i am late waaaaaa i just downloaded this better than never my players love the new style of your client sir siefer13 i made credits to you inside my game...thanks again for the kindness angel...send to Rz

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Which GMC are you using for adding skills???
how to enable crosshand??

Sir please specify which update of bro Zentrix
the one with costumes armors and weapons of taiwan or the one with only weapons and sets??

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Which GMC are you using for adding skills???
how to enable crosshand??

Sir please specify which update of bro Zentrix
the one with costumes armors and weapons of taiwan or the one with only weapons and sets??

to enable crosshand,, just download the 237animation.rar ^____^ and merge it with your client

GMC? im using correy's GMC

Yah,, it has the items of Zentrix

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seifer13 said:
GMC? im using correy's GMC

just a tip why i can't open the GMC shared by correy. If i double click or open the GMC nothing happen. any idea please share thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ANYONE KIND

Greetings! Im using glogic.rcc of Seifer anyone knws how to add POWER UP MAX in NPC???
Below are the list of ITEM CODE, ive already tried it but no pum appeared in NPC..
IN_111_031 POWER UP MAX Give Box
ID_111_031 Right click to open
also used this IN_212_014 Destiny Box[PowerUp Max] (Bundle)

THANKS

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@seifer13

is the new map is included to this glogic??like the practicing yard have a mobs..if not sir can u shared it also here??and also ur level.rcc tnx..im using 123ran client..=)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back