• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] Ran Online Launcher Cool :))

Reaction score
~NON AUTOPATCH LAUNCHER~

Credits TO
McX: For Designing/Making/ The Ran Online Launcher
Mr Google: For Some Image :))

VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE RAN LAUNCHER: MUST WATCH:

1. JUST PUT THE McX Ran Launcher In Your Ran Online Client FOlder And ENjoy :))

Download Link: Already Attatch Below...
Password For The File = mcxragezone Small letters

Updated Icon Files/Launcher Is Now In Center Position not RanDom Position After Start Up :)) Enjoy :)) And Unloading After Game Start!
Thanks For SUpporting ...

Tnx For metal666 for Reminding And Suggesting So I Already Fix The Problem :))

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
suggestion
1. Fix the Pop-up window of ur Launcher, everytime you open launcher it will randomly pop-up, LOL
2. Put editable Image

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Job McX Keep it Up Ans More Share/Release To Come From You Many Of My Players In My Ran Server Like your New Beautiful Launcher ... The Interface And The Buttons Is ALL Good Even Other Server Like It ALso But Can You Make Them Modified Ran Launchers Also??thx.

Reaction score
Yes No Problem They Just PM Me In My Yahoo Messenger SO I Can make THem Modified Ran Launchers With The Theme of Their CHoice :))

Tnx By The Way

1st POST UPDATED

Last edited:
Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its better u can put editable image :p
just a suggestion

and putting big name of yours to the launcher? do you think server owner likes it? think think

Back