• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Shortcut to Jasper

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot ... really appreciate it very much. By the way, I know this might sound like a lame question, how do I teleport a player using the DM command? Been trying hard after reading all the help files but I couldn't figure it out.

P/S: I'm Iori Iagami back on 3do servers & 911.

Iori Yagami HOW YA BEEN MOTHER FUCKER?!?! :D

I still love the KOF series I remember you had given me the 2002 ROM, I was wondering, what happened to ya. Nice to see you are still alive.

Ahh Meridian days, full of memories I love and hate. Then again, I was a nerdy little boy who spent time putting nipples in the game, some memories SHOULD be forgotten ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MM !! hehe .. its been that long eh? Well, I been travelling alot due to work commitments after I passed you the KOF roms and finally got transferred back to my home country early this year. Still sorting things out here & there, found this forum when I was doing a cheeky search on google.

Right now, I'm trying to customize my own meridian59 server on my free time. Hopefully, I could get everything sorted out come year 2007. I'm hunting for volunteers to help me on this server at the moment while trying to figure out if we could run the server based on 'mirror server' system. If we could, then we will be able to have a large network of pirate servers.

P/S: I have totally lost touch on KOF. All my roms were wiped out when 1 of my hdd died on me last year. Last version of KOF I played was KOF 2003, didn't really like it though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Ra, I will test it out when I get home from work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorted out the 'black' trees but there's some patches of black spots on the screen. Anyone has any idea ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hum, i've got no idea then, i guess you need some more graphic, but socks help syas only those two bgfs you named earlier in the thread is needed....weird

Back